Thursday, December 27, 2007

Its hard to believe that Christmas is over....

There is part of me that is sad that its over and part of me that is relieved. I have really enjoyed this holiday season. I have had the opportunity to catch up with a great friend that I have known for 25 years, I have really enjoyed building on already close family relationships, I have gotten to see my kids have another awesome Christmas where they got to be with their favorite people in the world, My niece and nephews, We all have gained a new member or I should say branch of our family, My future SIL and her family and I have had a two week break from school. My daughter is pretty happy about that part too. We will start back next week but the break has been a good one. The kids have been home for two straight days in a row and have not truly gotten dressed in that time. They have just changed PJs or sweats for clean ones. My favorite part of the Christmas season has been the time with family and friends. I wish we got together more. My kids would live with their cousins if they could. My son is just two but he knows the way to his cousin's house and knows if we don't turn onto their street. Just a few short days to the new year. I hope it is as good as this one has been. My babies are growing up fast but its fun to see how much they change in the course of one year.

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Dumb stuff I"ve said in the past.....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)