Saturday, December 29, 2007

New cool website.....You have got to check this out.

I have a dear friend that lives in Florida and she has always had a talent of beautiful handwriting and a very artistic flair. She has made these "Scripture Pictures" for years for friends and family mostly as gifts. I have seen her work and these are beautiful. She has now started selling her artwork on-line and in craft shows and I just want to give her a plug on my blog. If you have a chance, please take time to check out her website and look at her work. Each "Scripture picture" is handwritten and beautifully made. I am permanently putting her site as a link on mine and hope that she does amazingly well in this ministry and artistic endeavor.
The link is: www.scripturepictures.net

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Dumb stuff I"ve said in the past.....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)