Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Day after Christmas!!!

Christmas has come and gone and we have opened every box and assembled every toy. The kids have thoroughly enjoyed thier "Haul" These last few days have been very educational. Things I have learned:
1. My kids are spoiled.
2. I have not outgrown toys.
3. Lincoln logs are more fun when the kids aren't "helping" and fall over if so much a breath of air hits them
4. Big boys (My Husband and BIL) never "outgrow" race tracks. They played with it more than my little boy.
5. My son and nephews are aspiring "Incredibles" (They all three got these wonderful Mr. Incredible costumes)
6. My BIL loves the word "Leche" and says it whenever possible (My other BIL makes this wonderful cake called "Tres' Leche" and it is awesome but the name really intrigued my other BIL)
7. Fried turkey really is the best.
8. My beautiful niece and daughter are going to be great mommies one day (far, far, far down the road)
9. My sister is "Stalking" the pet stores and truly needs a new "fur baby" as soon as possible.
10. I am a truly blessed woman and I thank GOD for my wonderful family and friends and for sending his son and letting us celebrate his birth every year.
I hope and pray that you had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a blessed New Year.

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

Sounds like you had a terrific Christmas girl, and I'm glad. Your family sounds wonderful!! hope to get a chance to see you soon peep!

Darleen said...

You sound like you had a great Christmas, I am so glad that you enjoyed time with the fam. P.S. Lincoln Logs are great, aren't they??

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Dumb stuff I"ve said in the past.....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)