Monday, December 10, 2007

There are actually presents under the tree......

I have been sick with a bad cold for the last week or so and it seems to be gettting worse instead of better. I stayed home from church yesterday cause I just felt so icky. I planned on getting some rest while the house was empty and quiet and hopefully fortify myself for the upcoming week. That was the plan.....But then I started realizing it would be a good time to start wrapping some presents and then I noticed that Brownies cage was dirty, then I saw my stack of Christmas cards waiting to be written, then I notice that the bathrooms needed to be cleaned, and it just steamrolled from there. I am trying to get to the doctor today to see if I have bronchitus or just a nasty sinus infection but its looking like it will be tomorrow unless they call me back today. That stinks cause I had a special annual event tomorrow that I do not want to miss. I am bummed, but both I and my girl need to see our doctor. It stinks. Lets hope that I get that call. On the upside though, we are far enough ahead of schedule with school, I am going to make it a slow week and just do a few things to keep my girl from thinking that she's getting a week off.
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

awwww... I'll miss you tomorrow girl, but glad that you get in to see the doctor. Hope you start feeling better soon! {{hugs}}

Darleen said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so badly. I hope that you get some good drugs. If not, I have heard that a friend that we all know and love has quite a collection, but she may not be willing to share!! wink! wink! LOL!!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Dumb stuff I"ve said in the past.....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)